The Global Bonded Abrasives market is expected to witness a significant growth of USD18.1 billion by 2022 with CAGR of 5.2% between 2016 and 2022.
Bonded abrasives are a combination of fillers, abrasive grains, and some other bonding materials. The bonding agent can be shellac, rubber, epoxy, magnesite, resin, and a range of bonding mediums often take as a ‘plastic’. Throughout the industry many developments have been made using some new types of abrasive grain and bond developments to increase the performance of the bonded abrasive product.
Bonded abrasives, such as those in grinding wheels, are made up of grains that are held together by a fixative material can be used to cut-off and to grind on different hand-held machines, petrol saws, straight grinder, and angle & vertical grinder. Each product is designed to give a speed of cutting requirements, specific finish, and stock removal.
Bonded abrasives has found numerous application such as precision grinding, cutting, rough grinding, fabrication, polishing, and others. Increasing demand for automotive industry is likely to drive the bonded abrasives market growth. The growing automobile industry in Asia-Pacific has boosted the global bonded abrasives market over the forecasted period.
The global bonded abrasives market is immensely driven by the rising demand and growth of various industrial manufacturing and automotive sector. Industrial manufacturing and processing sector has witnessed profound growth, specifically in the Asia Pacific region.
The global bonded abrasives market is majorly segmented on the basis of types, application, end users and region.
• Based on types of bonded abrasives market is segmented into depressed center wheels, cup-shaped wheels, recessed or relieved, wheels, tapered body wheel.
• Based on application of bonded abrasives the market is segmented into precision grinding, cutting, rough grinding, fabrication, polishing, and others.
• Based on end user the market segmented into automobile, shipbuilding, construction, general metalworking, and others.
Study Objective of Bonded Abrasives Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global bonded abrasives market
• To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
• To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
• To provide competitor positioning of the market
• To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
• To provide regional trade analysis
• To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Key players of the global bonded abrasives market are:
• (Norton) Saint-Gobain Abrasives (US)
• 3M Manufacturing company (US)
• Buffalo Abrasives Inc(US)
• Abrasivos Manhattan SA (Spain)
• Marrose Abrasives (U.K)
• Grinding Techniques (Pty) Ltd (South Africa)
• SAK Abrasives Limited (India)
• Sia Abrasives Industries AG (Switzerland)
• Flexovit (U.S)
• Carborundum Universal Limited (India)
• Bonded Abrasives manufacturers
• Traders and distributors of Bonded Abrasives
• Production Process industries
• Potential investors
• Raw material suppliers
• Nationalized laboratory
Regional Analysis of Bonded Abrasives Market:
Geographically, Asia-Pacific region leads the global bonded abrasives market. China being largest consumer of bonded abrasives dominates the market segment. Rapid industrialization and huge demand from automotive and construction activities is likely to drive the bonded abrasives market growth. Growing demand for precision grinding, fabrication, polishing facility and others industrial application in China, India, Thailand and Indonesia has boosted the bonded abrasives market demand. The Second largest global bonded abrasives market is North America followed by Europe.